Team Brunazzi Events (TBE) 2016 Scholarship Program
The purpose of the $500 TBE college scholarship is to encourage and recognize High School Seniors that promote good health through the sport of running.
· Be a graduating senior from one of the following school districts:
· Elizabeth Forward
· South Allegheny
· East Allegheny
· Belle Vernon
· West Mifflin
· Must be enrolled in college for the Fall 2016 semester.
· Complete both the information form and a 500 word essay about how running has changed or affected your life by March 14th.
· Submission should be sent to Teambrunazzi@gmail.com.
· Please include in the subject line “TBE Scholarship Entry”.
TBE Scholarship Winner:
· Winner will be chosen by the TBE Scholarship Selection Board.
· Winner will be announced on or before April 1st.
· Check will be issued April 3rd
· It is asked that you attend the Polar Vortex 5k/15k award ceremony
· April 3rd 2016 at 10:15 am
· 1902 Donner Street, Boston, PA 15135 (Yough River Trail in Elizabeth Township)
Phone number (including area code):
High School currently attending as a Senior:
College you will be attending in the Fall 2016 semester: